The Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS) began in 1850 with three German pastors meeting in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. WELS has long focused on its commitment to proclaiming God’s Word in its truth and purity, outreach to the lost, and Lutheran education. Read more about the history of WELS.
Church Body Statistics
Baptized Members: 380,728
Congregations (US, Canadian, and Caribbean): 1,278
Learn more at WELS by the numbers
Rev. Daniel Koelpin
N16W23377 Stone Ridge Dr.
Waukesha, WI 53188